Man Shot Dead In Parking Lot Of Northeast Philadelphia Apartment Complex

deadly shooting Man Shot Dead In Parking Lot Of Northeast Philadelphia Apartment Complex

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating the shooting death of man who was found in a car in the parking lot of an apartment complex in Northeast Philadelphia.

The unidentified male was found at about 6:45 a.m. in his car at the Plaza Towers Apartments in the 2300 block of Tremont Street.

According to investigators, the male was shot in the chest and neck and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Detectives are currently searching for a black male wearing a red hoodie who fled the scene, possibly operating a teal-colored vehicle.

The deadly shooting remains under police investigation.

Top Content On CBSPhilly

Comments

1. Mac says:

Some demographics please!!!!

2. anon513 says:

Hate is not born in the heart. It can only be invited in as a guest. If it overstays its welcome, you may not have ever asked it to leave. ~Zenobia Porter~

3. sheriff says:

Little black kids come into the world untarnished, it’s the crude adults that are supposed to be oarenting that lose their moral compass & corrupt these little ones & make street junkies out of them.

1. Hater says:

Adults? A 15-16 year old girl can not teach a boy to be a man. Maybe forced birth control from 11 till they get a job or get married to a man with a job. Sounds crude but I don’t see any other solution.

4. SheilaCash says:

Once, just ONCE, why can’t it NOT be one of US?? I’m so sick and tired of reading these violent stories and it seems that it’s always US!! I’m ashamed to be Black. I really am. I can’t do anything about it, so I’ll just continue to Pray for my people. Maybe someday those who are causing the problems will be ready.

1. bottomline says:

SheilaCash, you have my sympathy, there are many blacks in your shoes. I’m especially sad for the little children, so innocent.

Comments are closed.