NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

Caught On Tape: Gunmen Open Fire On SEPTA Bus

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – It’s like something out of the movies. But, in this case the guns are real and the victims are SEPTA passengers in the wrong place at the wrong time, although remarkably no one was hit.

In court, authorities show the video of two men opening fire on a SEPTA route 47 bus at 7th and Cecil B. Moore in North Philadelphia in June. Four people are held for trial.

The prosecution alleges defendant Penny Chapman triggered the shooting. A man on the bus threatened to call DHS on her for spanking her child. After their argument, she allegedly made a phone call and the armed men were waiting for the bus. They helped get her off the bus, then Chapman allegedly pointed out the man she wanted shot. She said ‘shoot him’ and they opened fire. And it was all caught on tape by seven SEPTA cameras.

Watch The Terrifying Video Of The Shooting:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Prosecutor Morgan Model Vedejs says, “At least five of the bullets go at the back door of the bus. There are six or seven people actually sitting at the back of the bus. There is a woman standing in the middle of the bus as you see shots coming through. She has absolutely no idea what is going on. She ends up having to dive under the seat to avoid the bullets hitting her.”

Terrified passengers scrambled for cover.

“It’s essentially innocent people taking a SEPTA bus and two people deciding to open fire with all of those individuals as possible victims of murder, victims of assault. I mean, they just had every single one of them as a possible victim,” Model Vedejs explained.

The bus driver sped away from the gunfire.

Chapman’s attorney disputes she made a call to set up the ambush. He says there is a lot of speculation.

Reported by Tony Hanson, KYW Newsradio 1060

Top Content On CBSPhilly

More from Tony Hanson

1. thomas kanary says:

A needy war is on the way.Arm your selves.

2. JeffShaffer says:

problem is not the Blacks it is the people, us, who give them the free ride.We are at fault. We did not face our problems….we paid them off.
    More important is the London riots. In England blacks are just another minority group, with no history of slavery. the reality is blacks there fill the jails, are unemployed, have a problem of men not taking care of their family responsibilities, and massive Black on Black murders and crime. Two unrelated cultures with the same result…Hmmmmm!

1. Rob says:

WOW! so, you’re saying there wasn’t African slavery in England…? That’s amazing…England dominated the slave trade for almost a century; and imported and export slaves longer than that. African Slavery in England lasted nearly three hundred years and Jamacia was a British slave colony. What have you been reading or not reading.

3. Justin Justice says:

I’ve said it before.. and I’ll continue to say it… This is why we need American coliseums and societal cleansing camps

4. moonmac says:

Start killing these animals right now! Oh I forgot stupid liberals have outlawed capital punishment just about everywhere. Welfare and the Drug War and Financial Crooks have ruined this country for good!

5. MalachiCrunch says:

let them gho to jail and be killed the way they deserve to be, animals running wild with no regard for human life. f*ck em all.

6. Timox says:

I’m a firm advocate of gun control…

I mean, someone should teach these clowns how to control their firearms when their shooting!!

Any grandma with an hour of pistol training would smoke those little b i t c h e s
    as they ran away!

7. Odumb says:

IF someone calls DHS that women could loose her child, worse yet get her welfare cut…possibly even have to get a job -oh the horror!

“Enabling is the handmaiden of entitlement.”

8. Steve Maxwell says:

Easy now…this might be another ATF Op that’s keeping our streets safer.

9. Animal Hunter says:

Concealed Carry are the only two words that need to be spoken. When these low life animals start getting shot in the face by the people they are trying to assault they may begin to think before they act! I know its a fantasy that these types would ever think before they act but… Like the POTUS says Hope and change

1. Eric j holdiner says:

You can’t do nottin cuz Obama be protectin da brodas.

1. MJ says:

you’re such an ignorant @sshole… hiding your racism behind the internet…

10. Cadillac Jack says:

It’s the white man’s fault. Of course.

1. mj says:

??? and you came to that conclusion how??

1. At8287 says:

I believe that was sarcasm….

11. Mike Alright says:

US=Fail and that makes me happy.

12. CrawfishsClaw says:

Goes right along with all of the “flash mobs” around the country earlier this year and the mob attacks at the Wisconsin State Fair.

First of all, these seem to happen more frequently where concealed carry laws are non-existent. Secondly, these “people” seem to believe that they can do whatever they want because they now own the Whiet House and the Attorney General who has already said that he doesn’t want to prosecute “my people”.

1. Rob says:

what in the world are you talking about…. I don’t think you know.

1. Shea says:

Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute two black men because, “…they’re my people.” Eric Holder is black, and apparently thinks at the position of Attorney General, only black people are ‘his people,’ whereas our system of laws suggests all US Citizens are ‘his people.’

Google “Eric Holder Black Panther case” and you’ll find rivers of information.

Oh, and CrawfishsClaw does know… before you call others out it might be wise to be better informed. These are facts and they’re not in dispute. Failure to prosecute voter intimidators is something we saw in Germany in the early 30s and should not be tolerated in any form, by any race, for any reason.

2. Dee Smith says:

free cell phones I see help flash mobs and this sort of violence!! Glad I moved away a long time ago

3. MJ says:

THESE people… These people?? What year is this?? You and others that think like you should be ashamed to call yourself an American… scratch that – human… because that’s what THESE people are… HUMANS… to think anything otherwise is why this country is worse off than a 3rd world country. SMDH Wear your sheet and hat in broad daylight and stop hiding behind posts over the internet.

1. ohplease says:

Hiding behind the internet? Does that osrt of mean

4. MJ says:

13. NAAWP says:

taking my gun and headed for philadelphia. can’t wait for the next flash-mob either. wait till one (or more) of them is shot by one of their intended victims. then we’ll hear from their parents….well….mamas anyway. dads are always nowhere to be found.

14. Saul Feinstein says:

I am an ACLU Jewish MSNBC liberal and I say bring back Jim Crow NOW! We lefties were wrong, I admit it.

1. Rob says:

Well Jews will end up under the bus…. Do some research before making outlandish statements.

1. Bus Driver says:

Ok, so I am not Saul, I am dedicated to researching creeps like you.

2. Mike says:

Wow, this Rob is a real left-wing nutcase, isn’t he?

15. AtlasObjectivist says:

Savages. I guess this was change that was talked about.

16. Joel says:

Pages that refresh themselves and autoplay videos while I’m trying to actually read the article are lame.

1. AnAmericanCITIZEN says:

I wish I could like comments :)

17. Dr Vag says:

What more can one say that hasn’t already been said about this cultural epidemic? If Obammie gave each baby mama a cash sum of money to be “fixed” …….the problem would cease in about 2.5 generations………..

18. ExSF says:

Another day, another Mau Mau eruption. Can’t wait to see what the weekend brings.

19. Malcolm says:

I am sure those were Bible believing, fundamentalist Christian, 2nd ammendment spouting fanatics — right?

20. TheBK says:

Bill Cosby tried to point out the need for the black community to act more responsibly. He was attacked by the Jesse Jacksons of the world and muzzeled. Nothing will improve because the liberals make a meal of this mess they created.

21. Jack Wood says:

Buy a gun or be killed by one. Your choice. The cops can’t protect you – they can only investigate after the act. I carry a gun everyday. Let the thugs guess who I am. My bullet don’t care what race you are.

22. Obama says:

Hope they get the death penalty

savages, thats all they are. welcome to your decline America! those are the poster children for it.

24. Colonel Sanders says:

Must’ve been those crazy white kids wearing Sammy Davis Jr. masks again. i’m sure they were just fooling around and didn’t mean a thing by it. Hey, let’s give them more tax dollars to make them more motivated to work.

25. Watchman says:

Won’t be long before America will become a Third World Country. And, the only people that can be blamed for getting us there is ourselves.

1. mike says:

We ARE a Third World country. And it only took Obama 2 1/2 years to make us one.

1. Slick says:

If thats the case what was the country when Bush was in office…please, get a grip!

26. John Pavlik says:

Now if 50% of the law abiding citizens on that bus had a permit to carry a concieled weapon and practiced that right, the outcome of this would be one of the follwoing:

A. These thugs would have never planned this ambush knowing others (that are legally licensed and acutally know how to properly use a weapon) could potentially thwart their attempt, or worse, shoot back.

B. These thugs would have had 5 guns pointed at them before they even got the AKs out of thier pants. They wouold have ran like cowards and not a shot would have been fired.

Both scenarios end with no people being hurt.

1. John Friedman says:

You merely need ONE good guy with a gun — not 50% of everyone there. If Congressman Giffords of Tucson had the forethought and brains to have a friend with her carrying a gun, the six innocents that day he gunned down may not have died.

If only ONE soldier at Ft. Hood Texas that day had had a loaded firearm, that Moslem Major Hasan would only have been able to take out one or two people instead of 13.

You cannot stop crazies. You can limit the damage.

27. algriffen says:

Is that the express bus that goes right to 69th st station? Planet of The Apes is playing just one block away.

28. zookeeper says:

Penny’s lawyer says there is much speculation…..not when I first read the headline. The usual suspects…keepin’ it wrong.

29. orgon says:

I am totally the side of the mother to discipline her child. People trying to take away her rights to discipline her child should be shot!!

1. All about rights says:

Discipline or abuse ? I do not believe any governing body,including God give any one the “right” to strike another human..

1. Ty says:

As a parent, that’s up to you, how you raise your children. But don’t infringe on my right to discipline my children the way I believe will best get the message across.

2. PsyGuy says:

There are people who are against corporal punishment and stick their nose where it doesn’t belong. There are some who consider ANY corporal punishment abuse.

Since I wasn’t there I don’t know what actually happened. If it was simply corporal punishment, the man should have butted out. That is part of the problem today with people not being punished and the mindset that a *hug* will cure everything.

Did they deserve to be ambushed? NO! No one does.

Subpoena Chapman’s phone records, then find out who she called and then pay them a visit – if they can tie her to those guys – arrest her too.

If it can be proven it was abuse, taker her kid and tack that on.

3. Orgon says:

That is totally wrong according tot he BIBLE. God wants you to discipline children!! and others!!

4. Slick says:

The bottom line was it was a remark made by a person she would have probably never have seen in her life again…judging from the outcome that child is better off without his simple behind mother to raise him as she clearly is in agreement for taking lives over something so dumb!

2. Ty says:

I agree. It’s from a lack of proper discipline in the home that thugs like this are produced. Anyone who believes that spanking a child is wrong is totally out of their minds and most likely a liberal.

1. AnAmericanCITIZEN says:

I agree with spankings. There’s a difference between a corrective swat of discipline when it’s needed and beating your child. If I acted up as a child and disrespected my parents, I got swatted. I grew up respecting people and with manners. Kids today do not know that, and I will not have my son be running around like an animal doing what he pleases when it affects others. Parents should be appalled that they’re children run free and wild disrespecting others, harming others without a thought, and causing chaos. This is not a way to live and I have no idea how one can call it acceptable.

3. John Sebastion says:

if there was any discipline in these kids lives,they wouldn’t be shooting other people

4. commonsense9 says:

The little boy was running up and down the bus. The mother slapped him. Question why was he running on the Bus? Was she on her phone? A stranger WARNS her she could get in trouble for hitting him like that. And guess what? She can. Instead of her taking his advice and cooling it, she’s gets an attitude and calls her uncle. Question so what is she teaching her child? Now her son is in Child Protective Custody. I know what I’m talking about because I work with children who have been taken away from their parents for stupid things just like this incident.

30. LetThemFry says:

What’s with these crazy white kids always shooting at each other? Oh…..never mind.

1. mj says:

you’re right… they just shoot up a whole school and all the innocent people there. JACK@ASS

31. Anono Chapino says:

Jefferson was right.

32. Troubleshooter says:

The abusive mother should have been shot by the citizens concerned with the mother’s treatment of the child, and all of this could have been avoided.

33. JR says:

I was totally expecting the shooters to be white. I am shocked!

1. mj says:

No they only shoot up an entire school not a bus!

1. GJ says:

Now you’re the person who keeps telling others to stop hiding their racism behind the walls of the internet. Yet here you are bashing right back? Sounds like you’re just another one of the animals being talked about in this forum

34. Progressive Ivory Tower Academic says:

The woman who complained to the mother was clearly racist. Those who judge the actions of the gunmen in this video are ignorant of their socio-economic hardship. The law of cultural relativism demands that we respect hip hop culture as we would respect any other subculture.

1. jie says:

yup…so i guess we live in a society where if someone says something you don’t like, we should just shoot them. please keep these people in the ghetto so i don’t have to deal with them

2. Ty says:

Cultural relativism? Are you kidding? You’re going to excuse the actions of these thugs on the grounds of cultural relativism? Give me a break. Like my earlier post would indicate and predict, you must be a liberal academic.

3. CyberGuy says:

I *really* hope you are being sarcastic. Otherwise, I just can not take what you say as anything close to being serious.

Respect hiphop? A culture that demeans and objectifies women? That promotes violence? Shall I name some other groups and subcultures that also promote violence?

1. Progressive Ivory Tower Academic says:

The fact that I was taken seriously just goes to show how insane political correctness has gotten in this day and age. Yes I was being sarcastic, but the things I was saying could easily have come out of the mouth of a genuine “progressive.”

4. GL Lee says:

You should really join the real world pal.

1. GL Lee says:

Good to hear PITA.

5. Slick says:

You sound so stupid…..Really!

35. kate says:

she should go down along with the shooters- she informed the shooters of the incident of words over the child –
    there were innocent people on that bus along with the driver these animals should go away for a long time and the mother of the child needs to go with them. the child needs to be taken out of that environment or in another 15 years he or she will be part of the decay of the neighborhoods.
    and with the video all partners in crime should be identified by the neighborhood and turned in– this isn’t snitching– this is just plain common sense.

36. jeffshaffer says:

You are all wrong. She called her Community Organizer at the local Acorn office. They took action. The system is working.

1. Shocked says:

Rise of the Planet of the Apes is in the theaters now, right?

1. Heyward Shepherd says:

Why go to a movie when you can see a live performance on the street?

37. Exador says:

I’m sure that, like everyone else, I was shocked, SHOCKED when I clicked the link and discovered it young black men being violent thugs.

38. SomeDude says:

I wish someone could have shot them all dead… the mother deserves life in jail… she was the one with the premeditation!

39. GK says:

We did not come to this overnight. America has gotten exactly what it asked for. I hope you are all happy; both the left which made it happen and the right which comfortably looked the other way. Congratulations and shame on us all.

1. Ijiwaru Sensei says:

Two words which seem to be foreign to many–“personal responsibility.” There is no one to blame but those who perpetrated the act.

1. Ed says:

Ijiwaru, I applaud your common sense. Unfortunately, many here have none.

40. GK says:

Obama voters.

1. Jerome says:

1. Al says:

Trademark violation, Microsoft has been notified.

41. Curtis says:

Welcome to the Democrat Plantation of Philadelphia!

1. p3orion says:

I am getting sick of blacks thugs who think the law doesn’t apply to them. Could it be they’re encouraged by a President who think the Constitution doesn’t apply to him?

1. Heyward Shepherd says:

How about the “Justice Dept” that ignores their actions. They don’t thing the law doesn’t apply to them they know it doesn’t!

2. Phillygurl says:

Wow white folks amaze me. Some idiot in Norway kills 77 people and I have not heard one white person make any comments regarding his race, same thing with Casey Anthony. You idiots still stand by her story that the baby drowned.

2. terryatrae says:

This is the result of the Southern White Gentleman’s Club being unable to control their ‘voters’. They now have plantations all the way to the Canadian Border. Too bad the people who were freed didn’t at least thank the folks that freed them. Instead they continue in the service of former owners in the Southern White Gentlemans Club. (Also known as the DNC and sometimes the KKK). Sad…

42. Cnetral PA Res says:

Gee – maybe if they were all at WORK (LOL) – none of this would have happened. Charge all 3!

43. non resident of phila and happy says:

this is a primary example of why people are moving out.
    “keepin it real”
    attempted murder at the drop of a hat.
    betcha they all voted for obama

1. Slick says:

Voted for Obama, they probably cant even read…and philly is not the only place violencen happens too….I am sure your area is no better than the next!

44. char woods says:

45. wsedfyh says:

Of course it was an ambush. You don’t walk around (awkwardly) with rifles stuffed in your pants unless you plan on using them for something. Of course she called for them, unless we are to believe that the guys that met her just happened to have AK-47s in their pantlegs. What a coincidence!

1. Outa Here says:

Actually some of these guys do walk around with guns (even AK47s) in their pants. And you’d never know it. We are turning into Somalia.

46. Bone Lee Tadpole says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if these armed citizens in the vids had their P.A. conceal carry licenses….??????

47. Brad43646 says:

Look at the asshat trying to pull a handcannon out of his pants. Lucky he didn’t shoot his balls off.

1. Beens says:

I think “unfortunately” is a better term than “lucky”

48. Bubba666 says:

They should hunt down people like this and shoot them like rabid dogs. They are vermin.

1. Alpha 1 says:

What we all witness is the complete fall of America and I so amen!

49. Byron says:

well I home we can all lean something from this, namely keep guns out of the hands of Democrats

1. sdhgzdf says:

I refuse to watch videos that have ads at the beginning that are longer than the clip I am about to watch. Also, the video in the lower corner that plays automatically is irritating and obnoxious.

1. Ryan Ritenour says:

Use firefox and adblock. It worked great. When that video started, I just clicked on the “Block” button above it and it was gone.

50. Disgusted says:

We need prisons like overseas. If we start treating them like the criminals they are then the re-offending rate wouldn’t be so high.
    For that young girl she needs her child taken away from her. If they don’t he will be just like his uncle and his friends.

1. nuisance207 says:

Our prison system as it is is purely punitive and frankly I don’t want to live in a police state. If these two individuals didn’t grow up as fatherless welfare trash, this wouldn’t have happened.

1. BarrysHypocrisy says:

Yeah, right. It’s all society’s fault. I guess you don’t believe in personal responsibility. Just blame it on everyone else. Typical liberal blathering.

2. Sofedupwithtoday says:

I agree, we do need to start treating this ‘people?????’ like the criminals they are. It seems like our justice system works for the criminal first and the victim last.

51. KK says:

What a bunch of losers. They didn’t even have the balls to go into the bus itself. Worthless POS. Why would you do something so stupid???

52. Dennis says:

The good thing no one got hurt, the bad thing all involment their lifes has taking another turn 7 more blacks in prison and a baby without her MOTHER. We are at war with the system as people who are good to the world especially a Blackmen this is what I have to deal with,this is why I get them looks,this is why I’m sterotype and I’m not gonna Let this and/or I let this denie me of my dignity but cause I love myself too much to be sitting behide somebody’s MONKEYBARS,very sad, this is what they want and this is what we give them. True Gangsters oh they y’all kids cuz I don’thave any and sure nuff my kids would’nt ,Know y I don’t have one single gun and never touch a gun and if somebody was to show me a gun I’m OUT leaving I don’t care who or why.I don’t need a gun I got GOD my protection when he call me I ready at anytime without a gun

1. Sean Patriot says:

You’re a fool and an idiot.

2. August says:

“7 more blacks in prison and a baby without her MOTHER”

That’s A GOOD THING!

3. August says:

She left the baby’s blue stroller on the sidewalk, with DNA on it

53. Boys in tha hood... says:

Black on black crime…never seems to get old

54. Robert S. says:

Unbelievable. Like a scene from Baghdad…

55. Jim Wilmer says:

Definately the milk of human kidness is missing now days. We definately know Gods’ Love is not being shown

1. Chris says:

Wow!. Should we not be protesting at the court house that these so called citizens be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Who wants to march?

1. VIPER says:

well we cant. Have to work. Someones got to pay for their welfare, free phones, etc, etc. Gotsta git my benefits! Animals. If we had a pack of rabid
        dogs roaming the neighborhood what would we do?

56. Senseless says:

She started all this in motion if proven guilty throw her and her braindead crew under the jail.Nobody is talking about North Philly, a lot of good people live in North Philly.We are talking about these lowlife losers including Penny Chapman.How would you feel if you were on the bus?

57. Big Boss says:

Seriously, put them in jail and never let them out. Linda, I hope you are joking, otherwise you should begin to think before you talk. How does an argument on the bus equate to shooting up a bus? If we are going to use the logic, then anytime someone gets arrested with a gun or stolen property should receive life sentences with no chance of parole.

58. Sarge says:

Instead of sending our brave young citizens to war, i advocatewe send the multi-generational welfare moochers to war ! No boot camp for them,they learned to kill at a young age.

1. Annoyed SEPTA Rider says:

Sarge, you’re the MAN!! :0) And I’d seriously like to add, THANK YOU SIR, FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE!!

2. SMH says:

But if you send them into War for the United States, you wouldnt be able to trust them… If they get a better offer they would take it and still kill American’s…

1. Sarge says:

So true !

59. LeoW says:

We need more gun laws !

1. Bob says:

Really? Cause we all know criminals don’t break laws!

2. Disgusted says:

Why? Those guns are stolen anyway.

1. Don says:

No. Gun laws will not help. I am certain these young men did not follow any laws in obtaining those guns. Consider this, what would have happened had they got on the bus with baseball bats, would we consider making them illegal as well? It isn’t the gun, it the nature of humans that need to be changed. There is something fundamentally wrong when things like this can happen, without any remorse or concern about human life.

3. mike says:

blame harrisburg. mayor nutter tried to pass stricter gun control laws and harrisburg told him he couldn’t because it was against the city charter and that only the state (which is controlled by the conservative counties) can pass gun control laws. call or write to the state reps and state senators

1. VIPER says:

more laws? OMG it amazes me idiots like you are capable of walking around. Why stop there. Why don’t we go ahead and make Hussein dictator. He can take all our money and make it illegal to own any weapon. Why it would be a utopia! Hallaleua! We’d all be saved. blame harrisburg? I blame liberal, spineless, hippies that cant read the damn constitution. If you think for ONE second that more laws will prevent these bottom feeders from doing exactly what they did you are complete and utter MORON. Only two things will solve it, they either find Jesus or go to meet him.

2. johannes Heller says:

Viper, I hope you’ve meant: “either they’ll find Jesus or meet Satan”, just my thoughts…

3. leopard_colony says:

I counted a half dozen firearm felonies before they even fired a shot. You don’t need more gun control, you need crime control. Even if outlawed guns would just walk across the border. Any illegal can carry anything they want across the border.

4. Not Myprez says:

We’ve got enough gun laws…you better start taking advantage of them if you are a law abiding citizen, and start carrying

60. sickandtired says:

Shabazz, your eyes are closed…let us know when you wake up

61. sickandtired says:

We should round up these guys and the flash mob kids and send them off to iraq with only the weapon that was used by them. lets see how tough they would be then

1. disgusted says:

I agree. I had family members sent to Baghdad,Iraq. I didn’t understand why the people on death row and convicted of murder couldn’t fight the war. Now my family member is traumatized by what they had to do. Since it is easy to them drop them off and leave them there.

62. William T. Shabazz says:

Annoyed SEPTA Rider, You should be ashamed of yourself! You already have Sister Penny tried and convicted of a crime with no evidence to substantiate your claim. The only thing she is guilty of is trying to keep her child on the right path. SHAME TO YOU AND YOURS!

1. Annoyed SEPTA Rider says:

William, sorry you feel that way. BUT, had she NOT called on her possie in the first place, none of the shooting would have happened. My comment has nothing to do with her spanking her child. I totally agree with disciplining your child. My comment has to do with the phone call she made to get the shooting in motion. And I stand by my words. She should be charged as well as the shooters.

2. Annoyed SEPTA Rider says:

And may you and yours continue to be Blessed!!

3. Argyjr says:

William…Annoyed SEPTA Rider is ABSOLUTELY correct! That waste of life should be charged just as severely as the shooters. If I try to hire someone to kill someone else, am I not charged with a crime? Disgusting. No wonder people stay away from North Philly. My heart goes out to any decent people stuck living there.

4. Hater says:

Are you really that stupid or are you just a troll. 7 cameras, witnesses, etc. but no evidence? It’s a shame you weren’t on that bus.

5. Disgusted says:

Are you serious. After he (the guy in the blue shirt) helped her out the bus she pointed at the guy. Then like a coward ran away from the bus because she knew they were going to shoot (bold enough to make the call, why not stand around to see the outcome). I don’t disagree with her beating her son. But lets grow up here no amount of words is warranted for a shot out.

6. Carol says:

7. Slick says:

William, what planet are you on? What video were you watching? She should be the first one convicted as she was the one who started the entire situation…Young and dumb is all I have to say!

63. Annoyed SEPTA Rider says:

She should be charged as well as the shooters. She is totally responsible for what happened.

1. Heather says:

She should be charged. THEN, there’s a trial. THEN we find out who is responsible. That’s how we do it in America, allegedly.

1. Annoyed SEPTA Rider says:

Heather, you and Shabazz must be on the same page today. SHE is totally responsible for what happened BECAUSE SHE CALLED HER POSSIE, POINTED THE PERSON OUT, AND SAID, (wait for it) “SHOOT HIM.” HER action set in motion the shooting chain of events. SHE is the root of that evil. SHE caused the whole thing.

2. PHILIP says: