Share Your Thoughts: Arnold Schwarzenegger Baby Bombshell

Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, reportedly separated after the former governor revealed he had fathered a child with a member of their household staff. News of Arnold’s “love child” broke Tuesday and it has quickly become the hottest chatter everywhere. Wednesday, photos of his son’s mother, quickly became the talk of the day after being posted by celebrity gossip site TMZ.com.

So what are your thoughts on this bombshell of a story?

PHOTOS: High-Profile Political Splits

VIEW: Click Here For Complete Coverage By CBS Sacramento.

Please post your comments below and they may be used on CBS 3.

Comments

1. so what says:

big deal so what he had an affair and got her pregant …. anymore this is the normal behavior of men. hes just another statistic. i don’t see why its such a big deal. that goes to show how hyprocritical the world has become.

2. Ruth says:

Why is this news? LEAVE THEM ALONE! You news reporters really infuriate me. Isn’t there some other REAL news to report? This is private and between them. As with the Obama pictures, I don’t care to see or hear anymore.

1. extremecenter says:

It is news because he is a public figure. Maybe they have a right to a private life but they sort of forfeit for all the millons they have and the rest of us will never see.

3. haywood says:

who is your daddy and what does he do?

4. Arnold Schwarzenegger says:

I am glad we have a forum to discuss this, I love my wife and my children and have hurt them considerably. The trust and love that was lost can never be regain and I will suffer the consequences forever….that being said, have you seen my Maria over the past 15 years…she looks like a skeleton…her face is sunk in and her bottom is flabby, I mean c’mon…I am a box office star and govenor…I need hot young women, sometimes two at a time to caress my muscles, I Mr. America dammit…I’ll be back
    The guy who wrote Sperminator….that was funny! Me and Danny Devito liked it

5. TOM CLARK says:

I AM GLADE HE IS NOT GAY

6. real life says:

Waahhh, Waahhh, Waahhh… They’ll both be married to young models in a year!

7. Tracy Schillaci says:

What is amazing is that when Arnold has an affair is is this horrible thing. He is a despicable human being. It is instantly politicized to the point where the ignorant believe he did this during his seven years in office while the child is ten years old!

Yet when Bill Clinton did Ms. Lewinski he was POTUS. He also LIED about it under oath when defending himself against the sexual harassment lawsuit brought about by Paula Jones. He exposed himself to Ms. Jones while governor of Arkansas.

But no one considers Bill Clinton to be despicable human being. In fact the same people slamming Arnold portrayed Clinton’s affairs as “no big deal”!

Then they ignored the fact that in an attempt to save his OWN MONEY, he LIED UNDER OATH! “I did not have sexual relations”. WHAT EVER!

8. extremecenter says:

Arnold is human but so is Maria and his kids. People make mistakes but this one happens over and over again. Actually a mistake is typing the wrong key on a typewriter. Only God can judge because people act like infidelity is no big deal yet people have died over it. Maria is probably done with him.

9. Carolyn Evans says:

We need to understand that celebrities are humans, they are no different than any others. Arnold as many men; rich, poor, famous and not famous do, they think they can do anything. I also blame the woman. She knew he was married as well. I am sure she thought he would divorce his wife and marry her and live happily ever after. I know he expressed his love for his wife but apparently his love was not strong enough for him to fight temptation But the other woman was definitely paid well.

10. kelprod says:

The Sperminator…

11. vanessa gaines says:

WHO GIVES A FLYING FIQ(CANNOT USE THE RIGHT WORD) ABOUT THIS SO WHAT THAT’S BETWEEN HIM AND HIS WIFE AFTERALL PEOPLE REGUARDLESS OF WHO IS IS/WAS IN AND EVERY OTHER PERSON FAMOUS OR NOT WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE DO MAKE MISTAKES AND FOR THOSE THROWING STONES BET YOU MADE A FEW YOURSELF. NOT NEWSWORTHY AT ALL…………………………………

12. bottomline says:

Classic comedy – he messes up and she punishes herself. Husbands are hard to find, unless you really like slumming.

13. tina says:

Maria I’m sure was aware of her husband’s infidilities and now that the public knows about it, she wants to separate herself from him. She’s a repoeter by trade and she couldn’t figure out the hire help was sleeping with her man. Come on now, give me a break.

14. Nick Frese says:

Who the heck cares what Arnold Schwarzenegger does anyway?

1. Renee Oppenheim Handwerk says:

i am so with you. he was never on the radar for me and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks that way. i feel sorry for his wife and his children and am hope that the state of california feels embarassed or at least should. the governor needs a governor on his morals.

15. Carol says:

It is absolutely disgraceful that Arnold betrayed Maria Shriver while serving as the governor of California. Maria sacrificed a lucrative career in journalism in order to remain by his side. Obviously, his needs were a priority in their relationship. And, the fact that he fathered a child while still married is inexcusable. It is time for Maria to move on with her life.

16. Don Cornelius says:

Maria Schriver knew all along. She said nothing. So Arnold kept getting busy. “I’ll be back!” he he.

17. Peter says:

When it’s a politician, a preacher or some other high profile person, the charges against them are multiplied because they are thought to be beyond human. But who among us isn’t guilty of falling for some form of temptation (or several) at various times in our lives. WE’RE ALL HUMANS. Jesus told the accusers of the woman caught in adultery to cast the first stone if they were not guilty of sin. No one was able.

18. stan says:

You da man Arnie !!!!!!!!

1. extremecenter says:

Hey stan-maybe your girl is out making a baby with another man right this minute and you will get stuck with the child support payments-and then “She’s da girl.”

19. Marilyn Carrier says:

This man is a no good selfish pig. They should get him and Strauss-Kahn and shoot these two dogs before they do anymore damage. Poor Maria and her children, and poor child who now knows a worthless dog is his/her father.

20. Ann says:

I am so glad Maria left him. I wonder if this poor child knew who their father really was? That is a real shame. Arnold should feel ashamed. Also for his kids with Maria to have to find out that they now have a half sib. Looks like one man came really do a lot of damage!!

21. Ann says:

He was a pretty good liar to hide it for so long. All these politicians are no good liars!!

22. Judy says:

There is no Kennedy curse. It has been their choice to live dangerous and irresponsible lives.

23. Andrea says:

Such a shame that people can’t control themselves. Whatever happened to moral character, integrity, and to not hurting people, period?

24. Peter says:

Hilarious the way all the pundits offered theroies on the stress of political life on a marriage. They sure look like fools now that the cat is out of the bag

25. Robbie says:

I always liked Schwarzenegger as an entertainer.

Comments are closed.