NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

Guests On 610 WIP React To Bin Laden’s Death

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Several guests were on with Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team Monday morning to talk about the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Click on the podcasts below to hear what the guests had to say.

Michael Smerconish:

Ray Didinger:

Larry Kane:

Seth Everett:

Tom McCarthy:

Montage of President Barack Obama’s statement regarding Bin Laden created by the Morning Show:

More from Angelo Cataldi and The Morning Team
Comments

1. Larry says:

We ARE much better than him, Al, all of us. Referring to Bin Laden as an animal is insulting to every real animal in the world, down to the smallest bug that crawls underground. The only way I could celebrate his death even more would be if I personally had the chance to look him in the eye as our fine group of heroes did, pull the trigger myself and watch his head blow apart.

Burial at sea used to be an act of honor bestowed upon our military out of necessity when they gave their lives far from home over the ocean. I wish a helicopter had dropped Bin Laden’s cowardly, stinking remains in a garbage dump to be devoured by rats and sea gulls. The sharks are probably spitting him out from disgust right now. He gave up the privilege of being called a human being a long, long time ago. So please stop fretting about celebrating over the killing of another human, as the title simply doesn’t apply to terrorists and especially to Bin Laden.

2. Kira says:

I second what Bake said….

3. AL says:

GRANTED, BIN LADEN WAS NOT A GOOD GUY, & DESERVED WHAT HE GOT, BUT THINK ABOUT IT. IT IS A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS, WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY CELEBRATE THE KILLING OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. CAPTURE WAS PROBABLY OUT OF THE QUESTION, FOR SECURITY REASONS, & I AGREE THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED. HE WAS AN ANIMAL, THAT HAD NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE, BUT MAKING BIG CELEBRATIONS FOR IT, MAKES US NOT MUCH BETTER THAN HIM.

1. Bake says:

I respect your opinion, and I won’t put you down for it. Me, personally, wished they would’ve brought him back to the US, put him in a dentist chair and gave him as many root canals as possible without any pain killers. Then, cut off a finger every 5 minutes until they are all gone. After that, tie him up, put him in a cage, put raw meat juice on his genital area and stick a lion in the cage with him. After that, have a crowd gather around Ground Zero in NY, serve them liquor, lots of it, for hours upon hours, then lower Bin Laden from a helicopter into the crowd. .

1. bake says:

Oh, after that, have a trial.

2. Larry says:

Good one, Bake! I would have been there at the front of the crowd with the metal shears and meat juice.

Comments are closed.