Three Firemen, One Occupant Injured In Frankford House Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Three firefighters and one occupant were injured in a Frankford house fire on Sunday morning.
The fire broke out in a three-story home around 8:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of Arrott Street in Frankford. Firefighters arrived to heavy fire coming from the rear on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All of the occupants made it out of the home. One of them was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Two firefighters were transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition. A 41-year-old male suffered from smoke inhalation, and a 52-year-old male suffered from burns to the ears and neck. A third firefighter also suffered minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital
It took firefighters approximately 55 minutes to bring the fire under control at 9:21 a.m.
No word as to what sparked the fire.