Delaware Man Arrested On 78 Counts Of Rape

MILFORD (CBS) — A Sussex County man has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of sexually assaulting two minors during a two year period.

Police say 24-year-old Daryl Baldwin Jr. repeatedly raped a 10-year-old and 7-year-old between August 2003 and May 2005, while he was living with the children.

Baldwin, who had been residing with the two children at a home on the 100 block of Fisher Avenue and another residence in Milford, was charged with 78 counts of rape and related charges.

During the time of his arrest Baldwin was also charged for possession of Marijuana.

He has been committed on over $1.5 million bond.

Comments

1. Lena Bo Bena says:

disgusting creep! i hope he gets raped in jail all day every day!
    i really feel for those poor kids. their mother needs to be raped 78 times! stupid bytch! having that creep around those poor defenseless kids.

2. shay says:

That’s so sad my heart and prayers goes out to those babies.My question is where was the kids mother doing all this.And as for him he is a sad excuse for a human and I pray he gets what he deserve.May God bless those kids

3. He needs to be scared, released into the general population of thugs, like the thug he is, and his request for SHU needs to be denied. Those two little ones he raped were scared everytime.

4. darlingnickie says:

Gods, what a terrible person. I hope he rots in jail.

5. Mzchi says:

Were there not any other adults in the house….. How could this go on for two freakin years with two inocent children… I smell trouble…. He should rot in hell but can all rhe blame be on him?

1. This is straight nuts. I bet he will only serve 5-9 years in a minimum security prison

6. this guy is so gonna get torched in jail.

7. Luke says:

What an absolute doosch. Hope he gets locked up for a long time… thoughts and sentiments to the two children

8. jellybean says:

This guy is sick. 78 counts!? I hope he’s never released he’s the type who will reoffend. Those poor children. I hope they will be able to heal a bit now. As for that guy, as much as I wish he would go to general population, he won’t. He’ll get scared as soon as he enters state prison and request to go to SHU. I see it all the time.

9. Pinero says:

Late!!!….

10. Genia says:

Omg I feel so sorry for those poor children as for that low life that had the nerve to hurt those poor babies he will get what’s coming to him men in prison don’t take to well to men that abuse women and children he is gonna go through the same hell if not worse cause now he is gonna be surrounded by more than one person smh

11. mafiatone says:

you must of never been to washington state

12. KP says:

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. nodasil says:

Sussex County DE is the pedophile capitol of the US!!!!!

14. Bil says:

When one goes to prison for stuff like that, it does not sit well with the population of the condo he will be living in…..OH Well!!!!!

1. ZMeeker says:

Got any proof of that ,Bil? I think you are typing out your ass.

1. Atiushell says:

My cuz is in and out of jail and sees this happen all the time, If you have done anything to kids u undoubtedly get ur beans…dude will be put in solitary confinement, but no doubt the guards will find a way for him to get whats coming to him…are u living under a rock that u dont know this happens??

15. a. person says:

78?! those poor kids… that’s about as wrong as wrong gets. dude’s a robot or something.

hopefully, he never makes it out of jail.

16. THIS IS TROUBLE HERBERT says:

NOW LET ME SEE, IF A TEEN IS FOUND SEXTING, OR IF A GUY SITS AT HIS COMPUTER AND DOWNLOADS IMAGES, THEN HE IS THROWN INTO THE SAME
    POT OF “REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS AS THIS GUY ?”

AND 5 YEARS AGO ?