Gagne Waives No Trade Clause

gagne Gagne Waives No Trade ClauseFlyers winger Simon Gagne has agreed to waive his no trade cause. It appears the organization is looking to free up 5 million in cap space.  According to reports, the LA Kings, as of right now, are the most likely taker. Gagne has 259 career goals, and 524 points in 664 games. If a trade is made, the longest tenured Flyer would leave Philly after 10 seasons. Stay tuned to 610wip as more unfolds.

Comments

1. jo-anne says:

is there a web site where homer looks and sees how the fans feel ? or anyone in the office? really want them to know we don’t want to lose gagne.

1. joe says:

Ummmmm, to your question, NO!!!!!

2. joe says:

Gina, get over it! You cheer for the laundry NOT the player. Once he is traded he becomes an EX Flyer and we boo him everytime he touches the puck! The only Cup I want to see being raised is one by a plyer wearing the Orange and Black! Get it?

3. shawn says:

his time is up folks thanks for the goals and moments we shared and the injuries to follow hit the bricks kid

4. Brion says:

So what he did for us in the Boston series alone wasn’t enough? The NHL needs a bake sale if we have to lose Gagne.

5. Gina says:

Simon I have been a fan since you were drafted in ’98, my one wish was to see you lift the cup wearing Orange and Black :( you have been so great to the Flyers fans, I have so much memorabilia from you and I will treasure it always. If you have to leave us I understand. I will wait for the day you lift Lord Stanley’s cup and I will always wear your jersey no matter what color. Gags Girl 12

1. jo-anne says:

really upset about gagne going. he has been great to us. they were talking about trading carter. he is getting a bad reputation and is rude. simon is classy and a true flyer. gagne is a better player. gagne needs to win the cup in the orange and black. trade carter to open up some money. really believe leighton and boucher know waht it takes to get there and would battle it out next season. keep gags send carter.

Comments are closed.